Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 7/29/2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://ericbpatel.com any associated services (the “Service”) operated by EP Enterprise LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”,” EP Enterprise“).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you should not access the Service.
Intellectual Property / Copyright
The materials available through this website and any other websites owned by EP Enterprise LLC (individually and collectively, the “Website”) are the EP Enterprise LLC, or its licensors, and are protected by copyright (all rights reserved) , trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You may view, copy, and print pages from the Website or any related service only:
(1) for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices
(2) for communicating with EP Enterprise LLC about a company service
You may not otherwise use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website or any related service without the prior written approval of EP Enterprise LLC.
Be aware that any unauthorized use of EP Enterprise LLC trademarks and copyrighted content for commercial purposes is in violation of EP Enterprise LLC’s intellectual property rights and will be vigorously enforced.
All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Any content uploaded or created by any User on the site is considered User Generated Content, hereby referred to as UGC. It is extremely important to note that EP Enterprise does not screen or check any UGC for violations of copyright/trademarks, Terms and Conditions, commercial use licenses, etc. EP Enterprise encourages all users to report any violations to our team for review.
Trademarks : The Company is the owner of all right, title, and interest in and to each of the Marks, free and clear of all liens and other adverse claims. All Marks that have been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office are currently in compliance with all formal legal requirements (including the timely post-registration filing of affidavits of use and incontestability and renewal applications), are valid and enforceable, and are not subject to any maintenance fees or taxes or actions falling due within ninety days after the Closing Date.
Accounts : When you create an account with us, you must provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information as requested in the registration form. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, and may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time or if we suspect any fraudulent or abusive activities. Continued usage of the account is subject to adherence to these Terms and any other guidelines or policies provided by EP Enterprise LLC.
Charges for service:
- Seminars and Bookings: We may charge for access to seminars, workshops, or other events. All fees and charges are stated in the local currency and are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Payment must be made at the time of booking, and your access to the seminar may be denied if payment is not received in full. Any discounts or special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion.
- Digital Downloads and Templates: Purchasing digital templates or other downloadable products requires payment of a one-time fee. Once the payment is received, you will have access to download the purchased product.
- Subscriptions: We may offer subscription-based services that provide access to specific content, features, and services on our website. These subscriptions may be subject to recurring charges, and you will be billed according to the terms of your chosen subscription plan.
- Affiliate Links: We may use affiliate links on our website, meaning we earn a commission for purchases made through those links at no additional cost to you. Commissions earned through affiliate links are not charged to you but are part of our revenue system.
- Refunds: Refunds for services, seminars, or digital products are at our sole discretion, and specific refund policies may apply to different products or services. We are not obligated to provide a refund unless specifically stated in the Refund section below.
- Changes to Fees: We reserve the right to change our fees and charges at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website, and your continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Seminars and Bookings
- Cancellation by You: If you cancel your booking for an event more than 72 hours before the scheduled date, you are eligible for a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the event date.
- Cancellation by Us: In the event that we cancel an event, all registered attendees will receive a full refund.
- Digital Downloads and Templates
- No Refunds: Due to the digital nature of templates and downloadable products, all sales are final. Once the product has been downloaded, no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations will be permitted.
- Cancellation During Free Trial: If applicable, you may cancel your subscription during a free trial period without charge. Any charges made after the trial period has ended are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of Paid Subscription: If you cancel a paid subscription, no refund will be issued for the current billing period, and you will have access to the subscription content until the end of that billing period.
- Affiliate Links
- No Refunds: Purchases made through affiliate links are subject to the refund policies of the third-party seller. We are not responsible for processing refunds for purchases made through affiliate links.
- General Provisions
- Requesting a Refund: To request a refund, please contact us here with your order details, including the reason for the request. We will review your request and respond within 5 business days.
- Refund Method: Refunds will be processed using the original payment method. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Links To Other Web Sites : Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by EP Enterprise LLC. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit. Your interactions with third-party websites, including your purchase of any products or services, are solely between you and the third-party provider. EP Enterprise LLC shall not be responsible for any losses or issues that arise from such interactions.
Termination : We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Changes : We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Disclaimer : Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or effectiveness of any of the content of our services.
Limitation of Liability : To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, EP Enterprise LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
Indemnification : You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EP Enterprise LLC, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Service, or your violation of these Terms.
Binding Arbitration : Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial [or other] Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Governing Law : These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Maryland, United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Contact Us : If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here